Managing Director: Mr. Rajeev Chaudhary (B.Tech.: IIT Kharagpur)
|Studying in school: Select your class|
A star scholarship details: click here
Things which class 7th student should be doing:
1. Play regularly
2. Study daily, Read Newspaper
3. Develop your hobbies
4. Particiapte in various competitons ,exams and olympiad (ANGO / ANMO / ANSO ) etc
5. Now you narrow down your interest to specific one. For example if interested in hobbies then it should be singing / dancing / acting / painting etc.
6. You should try to get idea about the profession in which you might be interested in.
7. Start preparing for NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) and other olympiads of your interest.
8 Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme ( In field of Indian art & culture for the age group of 10-14 years): Click here
9 If you want to be an IAS / IPS, and start preparing for it from school level only: Click here
If you are from non English medium schools and want to improve your English: Click here
Math Lab Resources: Click here
Largets Known Prime Number: Click here
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org