RMO 2016 Form: Uttaar Pradesh,
RMO Result and updates: Click here
RMO Coordinators (states/regions) : Click here
- RMO Reference and Syllabus Books: : Click here
- Share RMO Information, result, paper and other updates here -: Click here
- What is Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO) - Click here
- Class XII students will not be eligible to appear for RMO/pre-RMO from 2014 onwards
Correspondence Course for RMO 2016
Download Admission Form: Click here
- Fee Payment options: Click here
- If you are NTSE scholar scholar you can get 10% concession.
- If you enroll for course before 31st Dec 2015 - Concession of 15%
- How to enroll: Send us the complete admission form by post along with fee.
- Follow us on Facebook:
In last 5 year, lot of our correspondence course students have qualified RMO.
RMO 2011 question paper was also leaked before the exam. In 2010 also paper was leaked. Poor management again.
All school students of Class IX - Class XII are eligible to appear for RMO.
RMO ASSAM 2015- The Regional Mathematics Olympiad (Assam), 2015 will be held on December 20 from 11 am to 2 pm at four centres of the State.
Regional Mathematical Olympiad is conducted by HBCSE. Students who qualifies RMO, appears in Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO).
CBSE organises CBSE Group Mathematcal Olympiad in which students from class 9th to class 12th can participate. The Successfulo students also appears in INMO. For more Information: Click Here
- For the purpose of RMO, 23 regions over the whole country have been identified, and each assigned a
- Regional Coordinator. Additonally, three groups (CBSE, NVS and KVS) also have a 'Regional Coordinator' each.
RMO is a 3-hour written test containing about 6 to 7 problems. On the basis of RMO, a certain number from
each region is selected to appear for the Stage 2 examination.
Procedure to appear in RMO: Contact RMO regional Co ordinators for details.
First student appears in RMO, then the selected student appears in INMO (Indian National Mathematics Olympiad).
1. Problem Primer for the Olympiads
C.R. Pranesachar, B.J. Venkatachala and C.S. Yogananda (Prism Books Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, 2008)
2. Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College mathematics
V. Krishnamurthy, C.R. Pranesachar, K.N. Ranganathan and B.J. Venkatachala (New Age International Publishers, New Delhi - 2007).
3. An Excursion in Mathematics
Editors: M. R. Modak, S.A. Katre and V.V. Acharya (Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune, 2008).
4. Problem Solving Strategies
Arthur Engel (Springer-Verlag, Germany, 1999).
5. Functional Equations
B.J. Venkatachala (Prism Books Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, 2008).
6. Mathematical Circles: Russian Experience
Fomin and others (University Press, Hyderabad, 2008).