NTSE Chandigarh First stage result: Click here - marks released of all students - 16th feb 2016 - Marks released of all students declared
We have prepared the list of students who has scored 100 marks in the exam: click here
NTSE 2016 second stage 4 weeks program in Delhi, Mumbai and Kanpur in April 2016. Click here for details .
2nd stage correspondence courses: Click here
NTSE 2016 first stage official answer key : Page 1 , Page 2 , Page 3
NTSE Chandigarh First stage result: Click here -
As per our extimate predicted cutoff for NTSE 2015 -2016 for the state: 124
|NTSE First stage result Updates
NTSE First stage predicted cut off
- Students are requested to kindly fill up the online form after the ntse first stage exam so that we can predict the cutoff.
NTSE 2015 2nd stage answer key : Click here
Students are requested to fill the form so that we can predict the expected cutoff: click here
||Course and test series
NTSE Chandigarh First stage result: Click here -
Fill form to get updates on result of your state
(Students of 10th class of session 2015 - 2016 Click here)
STUDENTS CAN ENROLL FOR NTSE 2015 SECOND STAGE Correspondence COURSES AND TEST Series : Click here
Classroom based ntse second stage test series: We are conducting classroom test series at the following places : (after 10th CBSE board exams - In March end / April 2015, )
Chandigarh : NTSE second stage test series centres
Centre - Chandigarh/Panchkula/Mohali (Only if more than 20 students enrolls.)- Fee Rs 2500
Total number of tests: 5
Schedule: The Schedule of test series would be informed in time. Student needs to pay the fee as mentioned. We request you to kindly register without delaying. Test series in April 2015.
How to register: Pay the fee online and send the transaction number by email along with student details (first stage roll number , mobile number, postal address, Fathers Name, DOB , School Name , Place where you will appear in test series) . In case you pay by cheque or DD you can send the cheque by post along with required details.
How test series would be conducted: Student need to visit the exam centre in time. Student would be given papers of MAT, SAT and English Languagge accordingly. After the end of exam answer sheet would be collected and the exam paper would be returned back to student. The solved solution of test series would be given to student after the exam. After that stuudent would leave the exam centre. We will release the marks of all students online along with Aryan Classes Roll number and their predicted rank would be emailed/sms to you after every test.
Bank Account Details - CLick here
In case of any query let us know : 01164591988 , 8802577528 , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: 1. In case you have qualified NTSE 2nd stage (or appeared in NTSE first stage) and you also have the place where 10-20 students can give exam in your city (above mentioned city or other city), then let us know. We will pay you the charges and this will help you and other students too.
2. In rare case there is some problem in the conducting of test series in your city, we will refund your complete fee.
Wishing you all the best.
NTSE 2014 second stage expected cutoff: 95 - 101 (SAT : 65 - 68 , MAT 30 - 33, updated on 5th Nov 2014)- Students are requested to fill their marks here : Click
STUDENTS CAN ENROLL FOR NTSE SECOND STAGE COURSES AND TEST Series : Click here
NTSE 2015 first stage expected cutoff: - (to be updated on 8th Nov 2014)Students are requested to fill their expected marks here after the exam: Click
NTSE 2014 first stage chandigarh result: click here
NTSE 2014 - 2015 first stage courses and test series. - Click here
|First Level Cutoff and Updates
||For Courses, Results, Quota and Papers
Students are requested to fill their marks here so that we can project cutoff with greater reliability.
Fill form here to get ntse first stage result updates - Click here
The projected score by students are as follows:
MAT greater than or equal to 44
Students are requested to fill the form whose link is given above.
As per letter dispatched by NCERT to state authorities on 6th december 2013, they have advised all state/UT authorities to make language subject as of qualifying nature only with 40% for General category and 32% for other categories in lang. Thus merit for first stage should be by MAT + SAT marks only.
They have "advised" with final decision on the state authorities. It is expected that state authorities will follows NCERT advisory.
Fill form here to get ntse first stage result updates - Click here
NTSE second stage courses - click here
NTSE 2014 chandigarh answer key :CLick here
NTSE Result Details: Click here
NTSE chandigarh result: CLick here
Discuss NTSE first stage Paper and other details here - Click here
States - For answer key , state quota and other details here - click here
NOTE: The NTSE result is declared by the respective state authorities / NCERT. The updates on our website are for reference only.
NOTE:The projected cutoff are our own estimates and the actual cutoff can be obtainerd from the concerned authorities only.
The information given on the website should be verified and confirmed on its own by the visitor of the website.
In case visitor have prblem with the expected cutoff by ARYAN CLASSES, you should ignore.
STATE LEVEL NATIONAL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION 2013-2014
Eligibility: Class X studying
Last date: 2nd sept 2013
Exam on: 10th Nov 2013
Exam pattern: Includes SAT, MAT and language
Mental Ability cum Language Comprehensive Test : 90 Test Items
SAT ( Scholastic Aptitude Test ) : 90 Test Items
The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
Session I : Session I is confined to Mental Ability Test (MAT) consisting 50 compulsory questions to be done in 45 minutes and Language Comprehensive Test (English Language) having 40 questions to be done in 45 minutes.
Session II : Session II is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) covering 90 compulsory questions as per the details.
(12 questions from Physics, 11 questions from Chemistry, 12 questions from Biology, 20 questions from Mathematics, 10 questions from History, 10 questions from Geography, 10 questions from Political Science and 5 questions from Economics)
Download admission form: Click here
View advertisement: Click here
NTSE 2013 second stage answer key - Click here
NTSE 2013 (Session 2012 - 2013) first stage result: click here
NTSE 2013 (2012-2013) Second stage correspondence course and model papers for second stage as per new exam pattern: Click here (First stage held in Nov 2010)
NTSE second stage exam pattern have been changed
NTSE 2014 (session - 2013 - 2014, student studying in 10th class in session 2013 - 2014) first stage: Click here
SIA Scholarship (scholarship conducted by Singapore Govt, for 11th class studying students): Click here
2013 Answer Key: CLick here
National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of the NCERT started in the year
1963. The purpose of the scheme was to identify talented students and nurture their talent.
Talent refers to the potentiality that manifests itself in a high level of performance in one or
more specialized areas. The scheme, therefore, covers areas like Sciences, Social Sciences,
Engineering, Medicine, Management and Law. It honours and helps talented students by
providing financial assistance in the form of a monthly scholarship. For the courses in Basic
Sciences, Social Sciences and Commerce, this assistance is provided up to Ph.D. level. For
professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Management and Law this assistance is given
only up to Post Graduation. For the selection year 2013, the NCERT will conduct the National Talent Search Examination.
1. Scholarships: On the basis of the examination conducted, 1000 scholarships (at National
level) will be awarded for students appearing for Class X Examinations. Awardees of
NTS Examination will receive a sum of Rs.500/- per month as per NTS rules.
2. Reservation: As per State norms including 3% reservation for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
3. Selection: There will be two-stage selection process for award of scholarship. For Stage-I,
selection will be done by State Institute of Education, UT Chandigarh through a
written examination. Students who qualify Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II examination conducted by NCERT.
SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST (SAT) Test Item description
4. Important Dates: Dates for Submission of Application Form and conduct of examination
are given below:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form
in State Institute of Education Sector-32,
Chandigarh: 31st August, 2012
Date of Examination UT Chandigarh 18th November, 2012 (Sunday)
5. Eligibility to appear in the examination
· Must have scored 65% and above marks in Class IX examination (in the academic
session 2011-12) and has been promoted to class X (in the academic session 2012-13).
5% relaxation in marks for reserved category.
· The National Talent Search (NTS) Awardees of class VIII of previous years are not
required to appear again in class X in this examination. However, unsuccessful
candidates of Class VIII can now again appear. 6. Examination: The pattern of written examination will be as follows: The examination
will comprise of two parts, namely (a) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and (b) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) covering Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History,
Geography, Political Science and Economics of classes IX and X level. Each test will have
90 questions. Each question will carry one mark.
7. Merit List: The minimum qualifying marks in each paper will be 40% for general category
and 32% for reserved category students to be eligible for award of scholarship.
8. State Quota: Union Territory Chandigarh has been allotted a quota of 10 seats for
scholarship (only first stage, there is no quota in final scholarship). The division of seats will be done according to reservation policy of
9. Application Form: Application Forms can be collected from the office of Director, State
Institute of Education, Sector 32, Chandigarh from 1st August to 21st August, 2012 or can be downloaded from the website of State Institute of Education, Sector 32,
Chandigarh i.e. http://siechd.nic.in. All correspondence relating to application form and
other details should be addressed to the State Liaison Officer - Mrs. Sarita Shreedhar.
10. The completed application form duly signed by Principal of the school should be
submitted to the State Liaison Officer before the last date.
11. Announcement of Results: Result of the State Level NTSE will be announced by State
Institute of Education in the last week of February 2013.
Ph.: 0172-2676011 (O) Director
12. Download Application Form: Click here
NCERT NTSE 2012 - 2013 Notification: Click here
List of State Liasion Officer for conducting NTSE first stage: Click here
NTSE Result Details: Click here
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR NTSE 2012 - 2013
The NTS Examination for the academic year 2012-13 will be held for Class X instead of Class VIII as it was in previous Year.
The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 500/- per month (as per MHRD guidelines).
The state level NTS examination for the year 2012- 13 will be conducted on Sunday, 18th November, 2012.
The national level NTS examination for the academic session 2012-13 will be held on 12th May, 2013.
There will be 90 items in Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) at the state level carrying one mark each.
The qualifying marks will be 40% for general and 32% for SC/ST/Physically Disabled candidates.
Time allowed is 90 minutes for MAT and SAT separately.
Visually Challenged candidates are allowed 30 minutes extra time both in MAT and SAT.
The number of questions allocated for each subject will be:
Physics - 12
Chemistry - 11
Biology - 12
Mathematics - 20
History - 10
Geography - 10
Pol. Science - 10
Economics - 05
The questions framed for the SAT will be based on the syllabus for Classes IX and X as prescribed by the different examination boards
The NTS Awardees of Class VIII at National level are not required to appear in
Class X examination again. However, the unsuccessful candidates of Class VIII
(who has qualified at State Level but Not at National level) can now again appear
for Class X examination.
This is as per our information and understanding. The number of questions and other details can vary. - ARYAN CLASSES - LAST UPDATED on 31st July 2012.
NTSE for only 10th class -
NTSE Exam first stage expected on 18th Nov 2012 and second stage on 12th May 2013 . Exam in Mizoram, meghalaya, Nagaland and A&N on 17th Nov 2012 .
Last Date for submission of application: 31st Aug 2012 - May vary from state to state.
Exam only for class 10th.
Last updated on 19th July 2012
This Year NTSE would be for 10th class and not 8th class.8th class students should wait for the notification
Notification will come in July 3rd/4th week.
For correspondence courses, click here
2012 Result Declared - 11 students selected. - Cutoff - General - 88.46% (Total students appeared: 2937)
Sr. No Roll No. Name of Candidates Caste Category Disability Status MAT Marks SAT Marks Total Marks (MAT& SAT)
1 124110008249 Tapsee General None 87 83 170
2 124110005145 Namrata Singh General None 84 82 166
3 124110008147 Siraj Sandhu General None 86 79 165
4 124110006151 Priyanka General None 81 84 165
5 124110008261 Tejas Nagpal General None 84 79 163
6 124110002062 Archit Gupta General None 81 81 162
7 124110006039 Parth Lal General None 80 81 161
8 124110005177 Neha Kapil General None 79 82 161
9 124110001074 Abhishek Kumar Tindal SC None 54 69 123
10 124110003250 Ishan Ranga SC None 67 46 113
11 324110009735 Tulsi Bhardwaj SC Blind 29 29 58
Marks of all students: Click here
NTSE 2012 second stage correspondence course: Click here
Students of 8th class of session 2012-2013: Click here
Students of 7th class of session 2012-2013: Click here
Students of 6th class of session 2012-2013: Click here
Notification released for NTSE 2011 - 2012 i.e. NTSE 2012 by NCERT- Click here
NTSE 2011 Second stage result declared -: Click here , pdf file (click here)
- Last Date: 31st August 2011
- Exam on 20th Nov 2011
- Eligibility: scored 65% or above in class VII. 5% relacation for category.
- Pattern: SAT + MAT - 90 minutes each, 90 marks each
- Total quota of Chandigarh: 10
- Website: siechd.nic.in
- Phone: 0172 - 2676011
- Download form: Click here
Classroom Batch for NTSE 2012 first stage - (6 weeks classes , New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, Gurgoan, Chandigarh (Mohali) , Hyderabad , Chennai ,Cochin , Raipur : Click here
NTSE 2011 result - exam held on 21st Nov 2010
Roll No Name Fathers Name Date of
MARKS Over All Category Rank
- 124100006275 SHIVAM DHIRI RAJESH DHIRI 29041997 M 78 82 160 1
- 124100005220 RAGHAV GUPTA DEVINDER KUMAR GUPTA 05101997 M 78 76 154 2
- 124100007001 SRISHTI JAIN GAUTAM JAIN 20121996 F 82 69 151 3
- 124100002051 AROOSHI BAJAJ TARUN BAJAJ 21081997 F 82 68 150 4
- 124100002061 ARSHDEEP SINGH GOINDI SUDHENDRA SINGH GOINDI 09021997 M 79 71 150 5
- 124100007137 VANAJA JAIN ALOK JAIN 25051997 F 79 69 148 6
- 124100002069 ARUSHI AGGARWAL SAMEER AGGARWAL 14031997 F 73 72 145 7
- 124100002041 ARJIT SHUKLA ARPIT SHUKLA 26071996 M 76 68 144 8
- 124100004185 MONASH TANEJA MUNISH TANEJA 04111996 F 77 67 144 9
- 124100005021 NIMISH GOEL SAJJAN KUMAR GUPTA 16071997 77 67 144 10
- 124100006245 SHARDHA PRUTHI PARVEEN KUMAR PRUTHI 18041997 F 73 71 144 11
- 124100007218 YUVRAJ CHOPRA PREM CHOPRA 25091997 M 76 68 144 12
- 124100003010 GURPREET SINGH BALVINDER KUMAR 25041997 M 48 47 95 (overall rank - 218) Category Rank -1
- 124100003018 HAR SIMRAN KAUR RAJINDER SINGH 15091997 F 41 45 86 (overall rank - 326) Category Rank -2
- Except last two student (SC), all are of General cateogory.
- All student are studying in English medium school and all school are in Urban area.
- Student No 14 is in Govt School, Student No 11 is in "PA" type of school, All rest are in school of type "PU"
- Download result in pdf form: Click here
- Download result of all students: Click here
NTSE 2011 Second stage Correspondence course (Exam in May 2011): Click here
NTSE 2010 Final Result : Declared page - Click here , Download complete result file in pdf format: Click here
- NTSE 2011 - Chandigarh STSE Form: Click here
- Exam on 21st Nov 2010
- pattern: 90 questions each in SAT and MAT papers.
- Chandigarh quota in 2010 -2011: 10
- Reservation: as per state norms + 3% for PH
- Notification released for NTSE 2010 - 2011 i.e. NTSE 2011 by NCERT- Click here for Details
- NTSE 2010 Second Stage (Exam held on 9th May 2010) - Answers key : Click here
- Result of NTSE 2010 (2009 - 2010)Second stage declared: Click here
Result declared: 2009 -2010 - Exam held in Nov 2009
The following is the list of successful candidates:-
Roll no. Name of the student Name of the school
- 124090002216 Divakar Kapil St. John’s High School, Sec-26, Chd
- 124090002555 Rajan Singh Mount Carmel School, Sec-47, Chd
- 124090002785 Vishal Rana St. Stephan’s School, Sec-45, Chd
- 124090002212 Dhruv Sarwal St. John’s High School, Sec-26, Chd
- 124090002601 Sadhika Sood St. Stephan’s School, Sec45, Chd
- 124090002653 Shivangi Goel Sacred Heart Sr.Sec. School, Sec-26 Chd
- 124090005142 Kritarth Govt. Model Sr.Sec. School,Sec-16, Chd
- 124090002649 Shivam Kakkar KB DAV Sr. Sec. School, Sec-7, Chd
- 124090002786 Vishav Rattan Sharma Ryan International School Sec-49, Chd
- 124090004175 Micky Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sec-47, Chd
- 124090004246 Priya Sarkar Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sec-31, Chd
- Details of second stage correspondence course : It includes complete study material, part tests, question bank, model papers and interview booklet.
- Correspondence Course Fee: Click here
- Fee for NTSE 2010 (Second round in May 2010) : Click here
- Draft in favour of "M/s Aryan Classes", Payable at New Delhi. You can also send us the cheque of ICICI / HDFC Bank (Add Rs 100 more in case paying fee by cheque/online).
- You can submit the fees (online transaction ) directly to our ICICI Bank Account. To transfer online: Click here
- Cash Deposit in ICICI Bank A/c. For details: Click here
Download Form: Click here
Contact details of the concerned state authority, which is conducting NTSE 1st round (state level):
Address: Director, State Institute of Education, Sector-32C, Chandigarh-160031
Website: www.siechd.nic.in , www.chdeducation.gov.in