If you are planning to have your own website then follow these simple steps:
- You shouldhave a name of your website. For example name of this website is aryanclasses.com. SImilarly you should have a name of your website. What we say :name of the website: is basically known as "Domain name" in the computer world. So it means you should have a domain name first.
- If you have decided that you ant a specific name for your website, you have to get it registered. Many websites offer the service of registration of Domain name. In India the registration fee of domain name is around Rs 300-500 per year.
- After registering domain name, you will add some content , files etc to your page. To make a website many tools are available, some are free and some are not. Search website development tools in the searchengine. Dreamweaver is just one tool used for website development.
- After you have developed your site on Dreamweaver, you need to upload file on the server. For this you have to pay to a website which is offering server for your website. This is known as website hosting. This is known as the hosting of the website. Different websites offer different hosting plans. Before taking any plan read basic details about hosting, including the bandwidth, email etc. Also go through the basic details like MX server, CNAME, IP address etc.
- When you host your website it gives you a name of hosting server and IP address, which you have to add at the place where you have regsitered your website.
- After hosting and other updates are over, upload your files to the server. Your website should open now.
- Submit your site to various search engines and then add your sitemap to google. You can add sitemap to your website, which you can made free from various websites. Just search sitemap for google, you will get some sites for sitemap.
- This are basic guidelines. In India hosting + registration will cost around Rs 2000 - Rs 3000 per year. All the best